Overview of all cron jobs, showing whether the corresponding action is present. This is handy if you are struggling to write a plugin with a cron job. If there is no action created by the cron job plugin, nothing will happen – just delete the job.
Includes ability to delete comprehensively and reschedule the jobs.
Shows time in wordpress timezone, not utc time, so it is much easier to understand!
- Load like any other plugin, activate, then find it under ‘Tools’.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«amr cron manager» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «amr cron manager» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Cleaned up spacing a bit
- Added timezone to the heading
- released on wordpress.org
- Fix time anomaly. Cron Timeslots are in gmt time
- Jobs with arguments that are arrays of numeric parameters were difficult to delete since the form passes them as string and wp uses a serialised md has to make a key for the deletion.
Plugin now checks for numeric arguments and converts to int and tries again.
- Help and explanations added.
- Began with all the various cron plugins out there. None addressed all requirements, so I rewrite the whole lot and made a compilation plugin of possible cron features.