It simply provides user with an extra feature of adding the “out of stock” products to the waitlist and they get informed through the email when the product is in stock. Hence increasing your sale.
- It allows users to add out of stock products to the waitlist.
- Any number of out of stock products can be added to the waitlist.
- Merchant can easily manage the waitlisted products.
- Users are notified through the email when the product is in stock.
- Easy customization of the front end add to waitlist button and “successful registration” message.
- User-friendly interface.
- Add out of stock product to the waitlist.
- Get notified when the product arrives in stock.
- Merchant can Easily manage waitlists.
- Easy customization of frontend waitlist buttons and messages.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.0.0 or greater and WooCommerce 2.2.0 or greater.
- Enable/disable the feature for data saving mode.
- A section is also created on the dashboard page.
- Merchant can also Reserve the product for the users who added the product to their waitlist.
- Enable/disable the feature for custom email content.
- Easy analysis of total waitlist request and total stock.
- Advanced tools for backend email content customization.
- Filters and actions are available for customization.
- A section is also created on the dashboard which has waitlisted products with required numbers.
- Enable/disable the feature for automatic email.
- Enable/disable the feature for specific users product reservation.
You can get premium version from here
- WordPress 4.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 2.2.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
If you need support or have any question then kindly use our online chat window here or send us email at email@example.com
- Our Official Website – http://cedcommerce.com/
- Our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CedCommerce
- Our Google+ Account – https://plus.google.com/u/0/118378364994508690262
- Our Twitter Account – https://twitter.com/cedcommerce
- Our LinkedIn Account – https://www.linkedin.com/company/cedcommerce
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
In the search field type “Advance Waitlist” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
What is Waitlist
Waitlist basically contains all the “out of stock” products which are added by customers.
Is there any section where customers can see all their waitlisted products
Yes, there is a section named “Wait List” in the front-end where all waitlisted products are listed.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Advance Waitlist» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Advance Waitlist» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Bug fixes, Design Chnages and compatible with new WordPress and WooCommerce version, Variation Product issue.
- Bug fixes, Design Chnages and compatible with new WordPress and WooCommerce version
- Bug fixes, and compatible with new WordPress and WooCommerce version
- Provided new setting to choose either you want to show the waitlist button to all out of stock product or to specific product
- Created a page through which waitlist button will easily manage for out of stock products.
- 1.0.3 fixed the issue of displaying twice that stock quantity is left at detail page
- 1.0.2 fixed the issue of adding the product to waitlist through not logged in user in variable product
- 1.0.1 fixed the issue of adding the product to waitlist through not logged in user as well
- 1.0.0 is the initial version of this plugin. No Changelog available.